Hair Transplant Heidelberg
Possible complications of hair transplantation
Good preparation, a detailed discussion and a highly qualified team ensure that complications are rare. Nevertheless, unfavourable circumstances may lead to undesirable consequences.
- Slight bleeding during surgery is normal and can be easily treated.
- Occasionally headaches, soreness or swelling may result from surgery, but these effects quickly decrease. In any case, we will adequately supply you with painkillers.
- In the donor area as well as in the implant area, sensation disorders may occur due to the stimulation of sensory nerves; within a few weeks, however, they will subside.
Very rare complications of hair transplantation:
- Very rarely there occur wound healing disorders of the scar in the area which the donor hair was taken from.
- In rare cases, infections can prevent the grafts from growing.
Competent specialists for hair transplantation:
At proaesthetic you will find exclusively specialists in plastic and aesthetic surgery. Continuous training and years of experience ensure optimal treatment and minimal complications.
Hair transplantation complications at a glance:
- Slight bleeding during surgery
- Wound pain
- Healing disorders